"My heart is overflowing with a good theme;" Psalm 45:1a

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Another Update!



I have to share some good news with you! I had entered a writing contest on Women's Memoirs and even though I didn't win the grand prize (sigh) I did make it to Honorable Mention, which is really pretty good! 


They will be publishing my memoir some time in the month of July, on their website. It will be in their "Kitchen Scraps" section. Here are two links to the site, these are permanent links so you should be able to access them anytime.
 http://womensmemoirs.com/memoir-scrapbooking/april-memoir-contest-winners-announced-first-place-story-published/


http://bit.ly/9EblVw


I hope you take the time to go over and read it when it's published. And I hope you like the story! So remember, that's going to be some time in July. "Kitchen Scraps" is published once a week, I think it's Thursdays..... they always have a new memoir published. 


Well, the computer is up to it's usual tricks so I am going to close before I end up taking the hammer to it. 


Have a great week everyone! God bless you all!





No comments:

Post a Comment