"My heart is overflowing with a good theme;" Psalm 45:1a

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Page New Article

Hi everyone! I have added a new page with a brand new article! Please be sure to hop over there and check it out. I will posting life stories on that page. I do hope you enjoy them. I will also soon be adding another page. It will be for book reviews. I just received a copy of Once in a Blue Moon by Leanna Ellis. As soon as I finish it I will post my review of it here and at a couple of other places. I am also going to be doing some other reviews. So stop by and see what I have been reading and find out where you can get a copy of that book too! Well, laundry is calling me, so back to the house work I go. Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone. God bless you all and keep you safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment