"My heart is overflowing with a good theme;" Psalm 45:1a

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's Tuesday All Ready!

It's Tuesday all ready and I am still trying to figure out what happened to Saturday and Sunday not to mention Monday!


There is a new story on the "Snippets From My Life" page and I have a new book review on my review blog. So be sure to stop by and check it out (the review). 


Today is my mother-in-law'a birthday, may she have many more, so I am frosting the cake. Chocolate fudge on a chocolate cake. Yummy! I have to work tonight so I told my husband to bring a piece to me at work. I sure hope he does.


I have to keep this short today. I have laundry to fold and pants to press for work and a cake to frost before I go to work. So I pray all of you have a blessed Tuesday and may the rest of your week be blessed as well.


For you parents who have children at home for Spring Break... I recommend Tylenol... lots and lots of Tylenol. Seriously, I hope you are having a wonderful time with your children.


That reminds me of something I will write about later on the "Snippets" page.


Until I write again.... God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment