"My heart is overflowing with a good theme;" Psalm 45:1a

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Work in progress

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate seeing each and every one of you. Remember to leave me a comment, even if it's just to say Hi! As you can see, I am still working on this blog site. Since I don't know alot about doing this it's taking me some time figuring out how to set it up.

I did write a new piece of poetry, if you click on the Poetry tab you should be able to see it. (I just figured out how to do pages today....yeah, yeah, I saw that "edit page" tab.) There will be new pages with new things each day, I hope. At least until I get things to where I want them.

Again, thanks for stopping by and if you have any suggestions please feel free to leave them in the comments box.

May God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment