"My heart is overflowing with a good theme;" Psalm 45:1a

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Another new page!

Hi everyone!
I am so glad you are stopping by and checking out my site. I just added another page today. It is titled Children's Short Stories. Here you will find stories that I have written for various family members. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I have enjoyed writing them. Don't forget to check out the poetry page as well. I will try to add a new poem at least once a week if not more. I am going to be adding another page soon that will be dedicated to writing about books I am reading or have read that I think you might find interesting. There will be different types of books on here, so I am sure there will be something that will interest each one of you. I hope each one of you are having a great week and may the Good Lord bless you sweetly this week as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment