"My heart is overflowing with a good theme;" Psalm 45:1a

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Update From the Country!





"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ!" Eph 1:2 

I don't know about anyone else, but today I need that grace and peace! Things have been a bit topsey-turvey around here. Well, more so at work than anywhere else. But because things are so crazy at work, it has made things at home that way, as well.

I have been working 36 plus hours, all of them the closing shift, for the past 3 or more weeks. Needless to say, that doesn't leave me much time to spend with my husband, clean house, care for the garden or write.

I am having a birthday party here at the house Saturday and the place is a wreck! The party is just going to be family and friends, but still, a clean toilet would be nice!

My dear husband has been doing his best to stay up with me when I get home, but the poor man is ready to drop in his tracks! He just isn't getting enough sleep. It doesn't help if I watch tv or read in the bed, either. But he doesn't like going to sleep without me by his side. (He is such a sweetheart.)

Well, I can't remember if I told you all... but we have discovered we have not one, not two, nor three but four roosters in the hen house! Four of those leghorns are roosters! They are finally old enough to determine sex... maybe the giveaway was the fact they have large combs and wattles! Not to mention attitude! So.... three of those roosters are going to be dinner and we'll keep the one... until he gets mean. Then he becomes stew. Who knew those hens were hes!

Reminders....

There is a drawing for two books on my book review site. Just click on the link to LaTawnia Kintz Reviews and sign up for it. The drawing ends August 31st.

You can also sign up for email subscription of this blog or my other one. Just fill out the box to the side where it says, "Subscribe via email."

Hmmmm.... I know there was another one.... but I can't remember now.


Oh well..... It's time for me to go.... So many blessings to you and yours. Praying the Lord keep you safe. Until next time....

"Grace be with all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen." Eph 6:24




No comments:

Post a Comment