"My heart is overflowing with a good theme;" Psalm 45:1a

Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Notes

Happy Monday Everyone! 


I have finally got the review finished on the book "Sleep, It Does A Family Good" by Dr. Archibald D. Hart. Go over to my book review site and read the review. I think you'll like it.


The week-end has been good, exciting and thankfully is now over. I will have an article to post on my article page for you to read, this week.


I have been thinking on a writing challenge that FaithWriters has presented. It has to be submitted by this Wednesday. It's a toughie.... The topic is THE READER. It has been having me say, "hmmmmmm" since it was presented. 


I have just started reading another book for review. Hopefully I will get it read and the review written by the end of this week. There is just so much to do at this time of the year on the property and now that I am working part-time, it really cuts my reading time. I know, boohoo, huh? :)


I have to close for now. But, be sure to read the review on "Sleep, It Does A Family Good," and look for a new post on My Articles page. I am also thinking about another Snippet story. Perhaps if I got some sleep I would have more energy, creativity and all of that other good stuff!


Until later.... May the Good Lord bless you this week and keep you sheltered in His arms.



No comments:

Post a Comment